Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Back!

What a break from blogging that was! I just had so much going on that I couldn't find that perfect moment to write here. My studies kept me busy and tired, but now that I am out for summer time has been nice.

Everything is progressing well with the pregnancy. We past the 12 week mark last week and tomorrow we will be at 13. It is weird... most of the time I don't even feel pregnant. I know this feeling won't last much longer as I keep expanding outward. ;)

Actually, there's nothing new going on -- I guess that is a good thing. We've been taking it easy, allowing the weeks to pass by.

We've been keeping up with the Basketball Finals. Jay wants the Celtics to win, I am cheering for the Lakers. I can't get past my west coast roots. :) It is so intense to watch the games... we get into them.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment