Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bed Rest Day Two

Bed rest actually isn't as bad as I expected it to be. I guess I have my wonderful husband to thank for that though. He has been so great about everything. I try not to ask for much from him, but when I do he is always there helpfully. Andrew has been great also, he is always asking if I have everything I need and what he can do to help, such a sweetie! Jensen doesn't really understand being only almost three. But we had a sweet cuddle last night on the couch for about an hour watching Cops. :)) My family is the best, I couldn't be as strong without them.

I have been on the couch most of the time, aside from sleeping last night. I have this on the coffee table right next to me:



Bed rest is much, much better with these most beautiful, fragrant flowers to help me through. I just can't get over how sweet A&M are and how much they touched my heart. Lilies are my favorite flower followed by roses.... so awesome all around. Now that they are almost bloomed out, check out this huge lily:


Pure Beauty! :)

I honestly can't think of anything negative to blog about, which is always great. Everything is going amazing so far. I even had a dream that A&M had a baby boy, I wonder if that is a sign? I am really hoping that both of the embryos take so they have have both a girl and boy though.

I'll be back to post again soon I'm sure. I have two more movies to get through and I started to crochet a baby blanket.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment