Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thoughts

One of my most favorite things about being pregnant is having the excuse to wear stretchy pants! I love wearing sweat pants, work out pants, just any type of comfortable pants alll day, but without pregnancy it is just not classy to do that every day. I know I'll dress up throughout the pregnancy, but it is excusable if I don't.

Another thing that I love about this particular pregnancy is telling others that I am pregnant, but it is not mine. I haven't told a lot of people yet, but the reacting looks are priceless! I have gotten so many kind words from others and so much verbal support, it is amazing. The only person that has vocalized any negativity about this is my bitter aunt that lives alone and can't seem to see things out of her own little box. Needless to say, I don't spend a lot of time speaking with her about this, but she does support me in her own way.

Andrew has been protective of me since we found out. He is so happy that we are able to help a family like this. We are always telling our kids about helping and giving, but it is hard to show them in a way that it is truly visualized and memorable, we feel that this is helping with that. I hope that he will look back on this and use it as an excellent example for him doing well in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment